Cash Application Coordinator (1 of 2)(Job Number:2748170606)
Description: Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Cash Application Coordinator within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is "to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson."
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Cash Application Coordinator provides day-to-day administrative support to the Cash Application Team. In addition, the Cash Application Coordinator performs some basic accounting functions in the invoice-to-cash process. He/she verifies and posts details of business transactions into financial systems. Responsibilities include:
• Apply cash to customer accounts per remittance instructions.
• Research and resolve remittance errors.
• Reconcile remittance detail to reflect customer deductions.
• Accurately identify and denote the reason for customer deductions. He/she also obtains and attaches documentation to customer disputes supporting the conclusion of the reason for the dispute.
• Partner with Customer Services and Accounts Receivable for the accurate and timely resolution of customer disputes.
• Support the transition of customers to more efficient payment methods.
• Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements.
• Provide administrative and reporting support to the Cash Application Team.
• Respond to internal inquiries and research requests for cash application data, history and exceptions.
A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required; A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
A minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experiences is required
Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer products industries preferred
Microsoft Office - Intermediate skill level is required. (For example, candidate must have proficiency to utilize Excel charts, pivot tables, v-lookup features without coaching/guidance).
SAP AR/ FSCM/ RM/ Business Warehouse experience is strongly preferred.
Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, sense of urgency.
Minimal travel may be required.
Position is located in Tampa, FL
Primary Location: North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
As the advocate for business credit and financial management professionals NACM and its network of Partners take great pride in being the primary learning, knowledge, networking and information resource for commercial creditors nationwide.