Credit Collections Analyst (1 of 3)(Job Number:2746170606)
Description: Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Credit Collections Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is "to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson."
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Credit Collections Analyst is responsible for the proactive evaluation, investigation and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables. He/she manages medium to high level customer accounts as defined by sales volume, credit exposure, risk and/ or other factor(s).
• Proactively manage assigned accounts through the invoice to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution.
• Serve as the single point of contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers.
• Perform customer financial analysis to recommend and establish credit lines. He/she also ensures that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits as well as assess and mitigates financial risk.
• Drive desired customer payment behavior through visits, calls, reports and other forms of timely and insightful contact with customers. He/she also employs collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
• Analyze data, trends, drivers and root cause in customer payment behavior. He/she also partners with other internal functions to create appropriate action plans to remove barriers to payment as well as provides support for action planning with data/dashboards.
• Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required
• CCE or other credit certifications are preferred
• Microsoft Office Excel - Intermediate skill level is required. (For example, candidate must have proficiency to utilize excel charts, pivot tables and v-lookup).
• SAP AR/ FSCM/ RM/ Business Warehouse experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, problem solving skills, sense of urgency.
• Six Sigma/ Project Management knowledge or certification would be helpful.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer products industries is preferred
• Approximately 5% travel is required (domestic or international to customer locations and/or J&J sites such as Canada)
• Position is located in Tampa, Fl.
Primary Location: North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
As the advocate for business credit and financial management professionals NACM and its network of Partners take great pride in being the primary learning, knowledge, networking and information resource for commercial creditors nationwide.