- Ability to effectively apply knowledge of financial analysis and strategies relating to credit extension and collections.
- Ability to clearly present information, both written and orally.
- Ability to listen well and to persuade others using professional selling or collecting techniques as dictated by the situation.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work alone and in teams effectively.
- Ability to collect important information before taking action, solve complex problems and use good judgment.
- Must maintain discretion and confidentiality when handling customer accounts.
- Ability to deal with changing or unexpected situations.
- Ability to develop an accurate perception and understanding of others' feelings, needs, values and opinions.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of GEAC Smartstream is desirable.
- Occasional travel may be required
Primarily performs essential job functions in an office environment. May be required to report to work during adverse weather conditions.
Physical Activities & Requirements
- Continuously finger and handle, use hands in repetitive motion, utilize eye/hand coordination, sit.
- Frequently reach with arms and hands, stand, walk, turn and twist head/neck and back/waist; pull, push, lift, carry up to 35 pounds.
- Occasionally balance, bend, climb, crouch, stoop; pull, push, lift, carry up to 50 pounds with assistance.
Must be able to communicate with customers and counterparts regarding business and financial matters. Specific vision abilities required by this position include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.